Full Frontal with Samantha Bee - SENIOR FIELD PRODUCER & SEGMENT DIRECTOR - 2015 - Present
- Pitching, writing, and developing field segments for the weekly comedy satire show.
- Producing and directing field shoots with a correspondent and crew.
- Leading editing and VO writing for post-production.
- Working with a team since the show's beginning to develop the voice and style of field act
- Nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Writing on a Variety Special (2018)
- Contributing weekly headlines and articles to Above Average's sports comedy site
NBC Comedy Pilot - WRITER, CREATOR, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - 2015
- Wrote and executive produced a scripted comedy pilot for NBC as part of their NBC Playground competition.
- Penned the script and oversaw a cast and crew of 40+. Worked closely with NBC development execs.
- Researched news stories, fact checked scripts, and sourced information for the writing staff on both shows.
- Researched and contributed questions for guest interviews and field segments.
College Humor 2 - WRITER & DIRECTOR - 2014-2015
- Writing, directing, and producing original web sketches for College Humor's CH2 Channel
GQ Magazine Online - WRITER - 2014-2015
- Creating original scripts for humor web series and other comedy content
- Wrote stage sketches for the Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater's weekly sketch night.
Harvard University - Cambridge MA
BA in Sociology in 2011
Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater - New York, NY
Advanced Study Improv Acting and Sketch Writing
Skills and Memberships.
Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Final Draft, Adobe Premiere, and I Excel at Word.
Proud member of the Writers Guild of America (WGA-E) and the Directors Guild of America (DGA)